ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
Rules and Regulations:
1)Retina, takshak’13 Online Photography Contest will take place from August 2nd to August 30th. The theme is “FROZEN IN TIME”
2) Entries are to be sent to email@example.com in JPEG format and the page administrator will publish them in the Facebook Album RETINA PHOTOGRAPHY after an initial screening. The maximum size limit of each entry is 2 MB.
3) The entries should be sent to the above mentioned mail by at least August 25th.
4) The submission should include a Caption for the photo, name of the contestant and the college.
5)Maximum of 2 entries per Person.
6) Any vulgarity found in the photos will lead to immediate disqualification.
7) Copied entries, if found with valid proofs, will be disqualified and deleted from the album.
8)Any use of unfair means in the form of plagiarism or show of popularity using unfair mechanisms will result in the photo being not considered by the jury panel for the eventual people’s choice winner. The decision of the jury panel shall remain final and binding.
9) The decisions taken by the conveners of this event in regard to judging and any other issue shall be final and binding.
10) The best five entries as decided by the lifestyle magazine, FWDlife will be published in the magazine and the best photographer decided by the jury will be given the opportunity to cover ‘Makeover’- the celebrity photo-shoot for the magazine. Candidates are required to possess a watermark free image to be published in FWDlife magazine.
11) Rules for People’s Choice are,
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE winner will be decided on the basis of the popularity of the photo(based only on LIKES and SHARES)
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE winner will get a prize money of Rs.5000
12) Rules for Judge’s Choice are
- JUDGE’S CHOICE will be purely based on the QUALITY and RELATION WITH THE THEME of the PHOTO.
- TOP 5 PHOTOS will be published on FWD LIFE magazine and THE WINNER will get a chance for a CELEBRITY PHOTOSHOOT with FWD LIFE.
13) For any other information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org