Terms and conditions:
1) Selected participants can choose their country. However, it will be subject to availability.
2) Participants can state their preference among the available councils, but the power to allot a candidate to a particular council rests with the Secretary General of MACE MUN 2016.
3) Candidates who are selected for the event must pay the registration fee of Rs.1200/- (inclusive of food). If a participant fails to pay the fee, his selection would be cancelled/suspended. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
4) Accommodation charges can be paid on the opening day of the event. Accommodation charge levied is for the stay of two nights and any extra charges concurring at the place of stay will have to be met by the applicant himself/herself.
5) The last date for registration is 25th January, 2016 for Delegate registration and 18th January 2016 for Executive Board.
6) All selected participants are required to wear Indian formals/Western formals during the event failing which they will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Western formals (Long sleeved shirts and pants (blazers optional), skirts and dresses are not allowed for girls) or Indian Formals (Salwar kameez for girls, preferably cotton). Do not wear bright or fluorescent colours.
7) If any participant indulges in unruly behavior or disobeys the Chair during the event, he/she will be expelled from the General Assembly.
8) Participants have to abide by The MACE MUN Procedures and Rules Handbook
9) The decision taken by the MACE MUN 2016 Secretary General will be final and binding in all matters related to the event.
For details, contact:
Mr. Prince Raju : +91 82-81-073752
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org