SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for 650 Management Trainee posts (Technical) and 60 posts of Management trainee (administration). Candidates are required to apply on or before 21 January 2014.
Total number of posts: 710
- Management Trainee (technical)
- Computer Sc.: 15 posts
- Mining: 10 posts
- Electronics: 40 posts
- Metallurgy: 178 posts
- Electrical: 124 posts
- Mechanical: 208 posts
- Civil: 14 posts
- Instrumentation: 20 posts
- Ceramics: 18 posts
Management Trainee (Administration)
- HR: 17
- Finance: 23
- Materials: 10
- Marketing: 10
Age limit: Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age on 1st January 2014
Salary: Rs.20600-3%-46500/- (E-1)
Management Trainee (Technical): Candidate should possesses a degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks in Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA with 65% marks are also eligible.
Management Trainee (Administration): A candidate should be a graduate with minimum 60% of marks with two year full time MBA. PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources or Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production or Operations or Materials or Logistics or Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline. CA/ICWA for Finance discipline.
How to apply?
An eligible candidate may apply online on the official website www.sail.co.in on or before 21st January 2014. Any other mode will not be accepted.
Application fee: General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500/- as examination fee and Rs 100/- as processing Fee for SC/ST/ PWD/Departmental candidates. Fee is to be paid only to a specially opened account (No.32286155304) at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of SAIL.
Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 31 December 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 21 January 2014
- Date of Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 27 January 2014
- Closing date of payment editing option: 3 February 2014
- Date of Display of final reconciliation status: 11 February 2014
- Opening date for downloading Admit Card from SAIL website: 3 March 2014
- Tentative date of written examination: 23 March 2014
Courtesy: SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment