The volunteers distributed free preventive Homeo medicines to prevent fevers and epidemics during rainy season in the adopted village. Along with this pamphlets were distributed and awareness spread about the precautions to take to prevent epidemics like dengue, viral fevers, malaria, during the rainy season. Sri Eldhose Kunappilly, president ernakulam district panchyat inaugurated the function and took initiative to distribute the first set of medicines to the residents.
You may also like...
- MACE alumnus as director of the Gaganyaan – article by Grace George January 13, 2019
- MACE bags Overall Runners-up at All Kerala APJAKTU sports meet November 4, 2018
- MACE BAGS INTER-ZONE VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP October 30, 2018
- MACE team runners-up in badminton tournament September 27, 2018
- MACE to Get College Bus Services in 2 Routes April 30, 2018
- MACE Alumni tops Indian Civil service exam April 27, 2018
- Enough is Enough!! – Aathira Maria Jose April 15, 2018
- Disruptive Ignorance of Guillotined Democracy – Felix Boben Koottakkara April 8, 2018
- Hearty congratulations to our new Principal April 2, 2018
- Grim, Untold story – by Sreeram Venkitesh March 29, 2018